9/2/09

Yum!

As I’ve already said; I’ve just moved to an appartment. This is the first time I’ve moved from my parents and the house were I grew up, and its (almost) the first time I’ve done those things I’ve always taken for granted: cleaning the appartment, washing clothes and cooking my own dinner. It’s actually been going perfectly well. When it comes to food, I come from a family were we do not eat anything out of the ordinary. That means; pasta each Monday, sausages each Tuesday, fish each Wednesday, etc. So I said to myself that when I moved out I would try not to get stuck in those same routines. That does not mean that I have to make completly different courses each week; even the small differences makes the food more excotic.


So this is what I made yesterday and today, and what I want to make tomorrow:

Yesterday: Chicken filet in homemade marinade, with pasta in melted cheese and a salad.

Today: Chicken filet in homemade marinade, with fried rice and vegetables

Tomorrow: Burned Love: homemade mashed potatoes with cheese, garlic chives, sausagebits and champignons

And here are some pictures for inspiration:

(all taken from the Norwegian site matprat.no)


Burned Love:

homemade mashed potatoes with cheese, garlic chives, sausagebits and champignons



Chow-Chow:

pork, mushrooms, pine-apple, paprika with nuts, bananas and cucumber on the side



Focaccia:

with bacon and ham



Vegetablesoup

with pork



Potatoes

with garlic, butter and thyme



Hot Curry



Entrecôte

with Kiwi and Papaya



Jamaicapan

With pork, paprika, squash etc



Cremed fishsoup

with salmon, cod, carrot, etc



Mouton à la Bourguignonne

Mutton, bacon, champignon, etc in red wine



Pasta

with pork and crayfishtales



Jamalaya



Spanish omelet



I will show you some tasty desserts anothertime

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oooh that's some good looking food! Glad you're enjoying the new place. xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails