1/4/10

January - June

January
I ended up with a sore throat/the flue after working my way through christmas. I spent the month reading alot and trying to get myself out of the wintermood.

February
I visited my sister in Throndheim, we watched lots of oscarnominated movies and spent the whole night watching the oscars (as tradition)







March
Got back to one bad habit, that I luckily got rid of a month or two later

April
I started and finished a tattoo on my arm, that also was the beginning of a sleeve to come.
I reconectet with an old friend of mine, but he went away with the circus(!) and I spent the time with some good and lovely friends.








May
The boy came back from the circus and I deleted a heavy burden from my life.
He became my boyfriend after a trip to Copenhagen with a sweet friend of his, where we ran away from the stressful celebrations of the 17th of May.

June
I quit my job as a fulltimeworker in the recordstore, Platekompaniet, and I traveled to Paris with a dear friend of mine. We experienced that the French were snotty, and I saw the most beautifull place ever made: Marie Antoinettes Petit Trianon, her village and her garden in Versailles.







1 comment:

Øyvind said...

så flotte innlegg Malin. vil takke deg for det året som har vært, og man prøve å lage dette året like minneverdig!
=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails