9/13/10

The autumn is the season for tv-series. After reading an entry by Christina, I wanted to make some entries about my favorite series. Now that the school has started, I do nothing but read until the evening, then I watch tv-series (or a movie) until I fall asleep. Not very productive, but that's all I can manage. I watch almost everything as long as it's entertaining, so my list of favorites are long. Ofcourse there are some series that are better than others, but I will not range them in any other order than different sub-categories, and I have to add that they are abit vague.


stay tuned...

2 comments:

g1m said...

Can't wait to see your list! I usually look forward to the autumn start for new TV series as well, though this year there seems to be a lack of exciting shows coming out (except maybe Boardwalk Empire). But I agree, I really like to fall asleep during the autumn watching a nice show or movie :)

Pandora said...

Yes, it's one of the best parts of the autumn, I think. What kind of series are you wathching?

Related Posts with Thumbnails