10/19/08

Shopping in London

I'm leaving Norway for London on the 5th of November with my friend Christina. Its the third time I'm there, so what to do? Well, we are planning to have a relaxing holiday, but you can't go to London without doing abit of shopping. So, where to shop?

Covent Garden:
Levi's, Mango, Lush and MAC
Oxford Street:
The perfume Shop, Waterstones, Dorothy Perkins, Primark and Top Shop
Camden Market:
Modern Age Vintage, Viola Tricola, Arc, Dragstrip, Pink and Fluffy, Collectif, Dr.Martens, Vivien of Holloway, original vintage luggage and Gekko
Notting Hill:
Alice & Astrid and The Dispensary
Portobello Road:
Portobello Market and One of a Kind


and like always I got a list over things I want to buy:
Clothes:
high waisted jeans
coat
vintage jewellry
Makeup/beauty
MAC Prime Eye
MAC Prime Lip
MAC Eye brows tool
MAC Brow shader
MAC Lip Conditioner Spf 15
MAC Prime Face Protect Spf 50
MAC Studiofix foundation
MAC Blushcream
MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
MAC slim mirrors
Lush Smothie shower soaps: Dreamwash
Lush Fresh Face Mask: Catastrophe Cosmetic
Lush cleansers: Fresh Farmacy, Ocean Salt, Ultra Bland
some christmas gifts at the Lush store




and I'm getting myself some lovely
underwear from Ditas
new collection for Wonderbra







Anything I've missed? if you have any great tips, tell me!

3 comments:

cupcup said...

I'm off to London in the end of November! I've never been to Portobello market actually. Are they open on Saturdays only? Love the Dita underwear btw!

embot said...

There are some great vintage shops on Brick Lane in London, be sure to check those out! I got a gorgeous little nautical-print wraparound skirt from Absolute Vintage when I was there last, they have a lot of cool stuff.

The Dita collection for WB is amazing, I especially love the style you posted in the picture. Gorgeous!

I hope you have a great time in London sweetie <3

Pandora said...

Cuppy: Im not sure actually. I amy ave to find that out before I leave : P

Niphy: Thank you.. and what a great tip. I'm deffinetly looking for some vintage shops. I want to experience something more than just oxfordt street, so this is perfect:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails