5/26/09

Summer Fresh

Everybody who knows me well, know that I’m not the kind of girl running around in my bikini or sunbathing in the summer. Still I like to be abit prepared for the summer, so here are some of the things I’m using to get my ”body, mind and soul” ready for the (hopefully) nice summer weather:


For the face:
Estee Lauder DayWear Plus
Elisabeth Arden 8hour cream
MAC eye cream
Organic Surge facial mask
Rosebud Salve
H2O Ocean: Piercing spray
The Body Shop: Cream Exfoliatior with E-vitamins
Darolys Paris: Freshness Foam Gel
Darolys Paris: Gentle Peeling



For the body:
Helosan original: to keep my tattoos all pretty
The Body Shop Body Butter: Coconut
The Body Shop Body Butter: Wild Cherry
The Body Shop Body Scrub: Wild Cherry
Asan bikini: mild gel for intimate shaving
Dove Summer Glow: for fair skin
Asan mild intimate wash
Very Irresistible Givenchy perfume: smells all summery and nice


For the health:
Fruit/Berries: my favourites are kiwi, pineapple, watermelon, cherry, pear, plum and peach
Vitamins: multivitamins and C-vitamins.
Water: icecold water = yum!
Walking trips: I’m not the person who works out, but I’m trying to get my body out of the chair for once and walk/run abit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails