10/2/09

music for the mind, body and soul # 2

Damien Rice
(+ Lisa Hannigan)


I started to listen to this artist in...
...I'm not sure actually. Maybe around 2006 or something
The first song I heard was...
...The Blower's Daughter when Closer was released
The three songs I've listened to the most are...
...The Blower's Daughter, Cannonball, Delicate
At the moment, my three favourte songs are...
...Eskimo, Me, My Yoke and I, Coconut Skins
The feelings the music provokes are...
...lots and lots of emotions; anger, depression, bitterness, love, nostalgii and desperation



no love, no glory, no hero in her sky

1 comment:

Kine said...

Føyer meg til alt du sier og er så enig, så enig. Det går ikke an å sette ord på det, men musikken hans er noe helt spesielt som vekker så mye av både følelser, og, tror "sanser" er det nærmeste jeg kommer forklaring.

Medisin for hode, sjel og sinn :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails