10/2/09

death

I had this horrible dream the other night. My dad was about to die of some unknown diseas, and I woke up crying and feeling the stangest feeling. I've never been afraid of death (its just a natural way of life, right?), but I woke up feeling sad. Sad about the fact that all of the people I know, my family and friends, will die. Sad about my own death. Sad about the fact that I wil never experience this life again, never be 20 years again, never be 16, never be 5. I will never know how it will be to me at the age of 5 again, all I have is vague memories. Poeple will die, and I will never have the chance to speak to them again, see them again, hold them again. All will just pass. Only vague memories remain...


2 comments:

Marius said...

christ, i love the way you write, and i agree, it's a sad feeling

Pandora said...

<3

Related Posts with Thumbnails