12/3/10

Retro inspired editorials #4


I'm still reading as much as I can. I will be blogging more when the exams are done. It's been a long time since I've written one of those small movie "reviews", so if anyone is interested, I can make some christmas editons of those.
In the meantime, here are some gorgeous pictures:

Wiola Kowal by Tamer Yilmaz for Marie Claire Turkey
(December 2010)
The pictures are from Fashion Gone Rogue, and they describe the editorial as a story about a retro housewife searching for escape. Reminds me of Betty Draper from Mad Men.
(I reccomend you to look at the full scale pictures)




4 comments:

Lit de Parade said...

Fantastiska bilder :-)

M @ Lit de Parade

Jessica said...

All such beautiful images! My personal favourite is the shot of her looking in the butter knife <3

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

wow, this is gorgeous! love the de-saturated colors.

i found your blog on vavoom's link up list! i'm your newest follower :)

http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

Leanne Elizabeth Manning. said...

Lovely editorial, my favourites are 2, 6 and 7 :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails