11/25/10

The first (and easiest) exam is over, and I'm one step closer to Christmas. I'm halfway through the gift shopping, and I've already wrapped some of the presents. I love being creative with the wrapping paper, and to decorate them with all kinds of decoration. I'm posting some pictures when all of the presents are wrapped. Normally I make some gifts as well, but I don't think I've got the time for it this year. I've have two days off between the final exam and christmas eve, so the days have to be spent wisely. I can't wait to start reading some lovely books (other than school books) and to watch old movies again. And ofcourse I will be watching some christmas movies as well:
- It's a Wonderfull life (1946)

- Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
- White Christmas (1954)
- Love Actually (2003)


Some other suggestions would be most welcome

4 comments:

Ida-Anette said...

Vil du ta med deg de to jeg ikke har hjem, vær så snill? :)

Pandora said...

Filmene?
Jeg kan sikkert ta de med hjem på lille julaften : )

Eirin Edvardsen said...

Å det er så fine julefilmer! Tvi tvi med eksamen:-)

Pandora said...

takk (:

Related Posts with Thumbnails