7/24/11

On Saturday the 9th of July, I celebrated my birthday with some lovely people. Usually I make big plans for my birthday, but this year I wanted to keep it simple. I sent out invitations to my closest friends and family, and we had a small picnic in the park. I bought cava, fruit, cheese and biscuits, made a chocolate cake and some small pavlovas. The sun was shining, and we had the entire park for ourselves. Afterwards, some of us went to a local cafe and we met up with another friend of ours, then my best mate and I went to a small party in the neigbouring city.



4 comments:

Miss Margarita said...

Gratulerer med overstått! :) Det så ut som en flott feiring, heldig med været var du og!

Rakel said...

Gratulerer på etterskudd, nydelig kjole :)

Pandora said...

Takk skal dere ha :)

Øyvind said...

such a lovely day! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails