7/11/11

Time



I just loath time and its cunning nature. It is bad enough that I never get to do all the things I would like to do or have planned to do, because there is just too little time in one lifetime. Still, that is not the worst quality of time. The worst part is the feeling I always get, that someday all the things I know will pass away, that time is just slipping through my fingers, and that while I'm getting older, the people I know and love will soon be gone and that all I got left is old memories. Yes, there is just too little time in one lifetime, too little time to spend with the people you love.



(source)

Don't mind my negative thoughts. That is just how it's always been in the middle of summer, when I feel that autumn will soon arrive.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails